En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED May 20, 2015

Court Forms

Print this page
To find court forms online for a relief from abuse order and other related proceedings, go to the Vermont Judiciary website. You may also find the forms at the civil clerk's office in the courthouse in your area.   For a list of courthouses, go to VT Courthouse Locations.


Someone in a domestic violence agency in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to VT State and Local Programs.