En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED October 25, 2016

Court Forms

Print this page

The Oregon Courts website has various family law forms, including forms necessary to file for a protective order based on domestic violence, stalking, or elder abuse and court forms for custody and divorce

You will also find the forms by visiting the civil clerk at the courthouse in your area. To find the courthouse in your area, go to our OR Courthouse Locations page.  Note: There may be specific hours during the day that the circuit court in your county will allow you to file for a protective order.  You may want to call the courthouse before you go to court to find out if this is the case in your county. 

Someone in a domestic violence agency in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to our OR State and Local Programs page.