En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED June 19, 2012

Court Forms

Print this page
Court forms are available on the State of Maine Judicial Branch website. Paper forms can be obtained from any District Court or Superior Court clerk's office.  Find Maine Courthouse Locations here.

Read more about these protection orders and how to file on our Maine Protection Orders page.

A domestic violence organization in your area may also be able to provide you with the necessary forms. Go to ME State and Local Programs to find an organization near you.