En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED June 19, 2012

Court Forms

Print this page
The MA Trial Court Law Libraries has links to 209A protection from abuse order forms.  Forms to file for custody, visitation, child support, and divorce can be found on the MA Court System website along with instructions for how to fill out the forms.  However, to make sure that the forms are up-to-date, you may wish to get the forms from the clerk of court at the courthouse in your area. 

To figure out where to file, please read In which county can I file for an abuse prevention order?  To find the courthouse in your area, go to the Courthouse Locations page.  A local advocate or domestic violence organization may be able to help you get the forms and assist you through the process.  Please visit our MA State and Local Programs page to find an organization in your area.