En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED September 16, 2015

Court Forms

Print this page
To file for an order of protection in Arkansas, go to the Circuit Court - Domestic Relations Division in the county where you live, where the abuse took place, or in any county where the abuser may be served. You can find the relevant forms online at the Arkansas Judiciary website.

A local domestic violence organization may also have copies of these forms, and may be able to help you fill them out. To find a shelter or an advocate at a local program, please visit the AR State and Local Programs page under the Where to Find Help tab at the top of this page.